At Senter360 we recognise two service categories namely: Direct and Indirect services.
Direct services are defined as all services related directly to the commissioning of an irrigation system namely:
- The surveying and design of any type of irrigation system where centre pivots are involved.
- The erection of all pivot systems are performed by Senter360 accredited erectors.
- The stocking of all pivot spare parts and components including motors, gearboxes, rods, wheels, cable etc., which can be procured over the counter or online through all payment channels.
- The cleaning and reconditioning of motors, pumps and gearboxes.
- The manufacturing and commissioning of pump and motor combinations (be it on a frame or in a pump house setup) or floats for water extraction directly from rivers and dams.
- The optimisation of existing irrigation systems including fault finding analyses where challenges are experienced.
Indirect services are defined as ad hoc services we can perform on customer request including:
- The relocation of pivots
- Damage assessments for insurance claim purposes (Senter360 is often requested to fulfil an assessor role for insurance underwriters in claims)
- Technical advice on pivots and irrigation systems including water flows, pipeline pressure, friction loss, drainage etc.
- Access to agricultural specialists and a wide network of sub-contractors that can perform specialist services in the irrigation and agricultural space.
Some of our employees are part time farmers themselves, thus, we are fond of sharing our own experiences and advice on matters, as applicable.
Refer to our Contact Us page to engage with the Project Team on the above services.